lunes, 30 de abril de 2018




Industry 4.0




I want to start pointing that, it is going to be a reality. I think It's not possible to stop this current. Then Is important to take a moment to think. What will I do about this fact?

From now I do not have the answers but I have more questions?

My work is going to be replaced by a robot or an algorithm?

What can I do better than a robot?

How much time do I have to be prepared for?

Are will be happy with the worst predicted consequences such as government rent to live?

What are my options to be in competition with a robot?

If I am a developer,  can I be replaced by a robot?

I do not have the Answers but, I think the first step is to think and question me what have to do?
Moreover Is important know what are the most important algorithms and how they work to try to predict what a robot can do at least for 5 years in the future.

Now if you think that it is only a science fiction, let me tell you that everybody uses Facebook, Google, and Amazon. They know how you are and what you need. Uber is working in autonomous vehicles and taxi drivers are going to be erased.

I do not interested in getting scared you, I just want to think what do I have to do?.
The most repetitive works are the first to disappear but then the sophisticated jobs can survive such as developers and programmers. (for how time?).

On the other hand, there are not full understood fields such as nanotechnology, solar energy, and quantum computing.  I think new discovers will be needed in the future but again the question is if those discoveries will be done by humans or by robots. Therefore is important to know deeply the contemporary algorithms for IA and try to make predictions. Finally, with that predictions, Actions should be taken.







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

BTFSS INSTRUCTION  IN ASSEMBLER FOR PIC18F In this sample, we show that how to use a switch input to make an action. Remember that I...